Saturday, August 6, 2011

Adventure to the airport!



Marco got to spend a little time with his old pals from his orphanage in Bucha...Wish they could have had a day together but we were happy to see them even for an hour..Here are some pictures.
The airport and boys together took me back to Ukraine for awhile...The airport was full of people heading back home to Ukraine and Russia & Eastern Europe..Our adoptions from Russia & Ukraine is big chunck of our lives and family...Our 6 bio children have loved and blended into a pot of compassion and culture.. not always bliss, but what family is a steady flow of that? That could get boring right? The most important thing to me is family time, and we sure have had a good time this summer together..we will be winding down soon and getting ready for school mode..The change of season and activities will be welcome although I will miss the time we had together all summer. Structure is a good thing in a big family whether you can achieve that yourself as a Mom or have the help of school etc.. I need the help of others..I am a right brain thinker and am a social director at heart...I need a good stable in put for most of the year and in the summer I get to be creative & free with our schedule & time. Too much of that is not a good thing for me...LOL Now it's time to have a little more organization and left brain thinking . Thank God hubby is a left brain thinker or we'd be a train without a driver! I married a good one...Someone once gave me advice..Marry a man that will meet you half way or further..he sure does that. I am very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment