Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bumps in the Road: Surpassing Those Hurdles and Learning from Them

What did I learn this week? That life is a lesson and I will always be a student. Why am I saying this? Because, every day is different. Our routine or schedule may be the same but at anytime life can throw us a curve ball. Your train can be late, your car can break down, the school nurse calls to tell you that your child is sick, or maybe you learn life is not perfect.

Whatever the case, your day is never going to be the same and it’s learning to manage those curve balls that enables us to be strong, capable, and valuable individuals.

I am grateful today for my curve balls and learning about myself and family..not so fun while in the midst but later comes clear if all of life’s big problems include the words “indictment” or “inoperable.” Everything else is small stuff. Thank You Lord for the small stuff...

A quote I like:
A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.

No comments:

Post a Comment