Saturday, February 19, 2011

Been running...



Well I am back finally I can rest..I have been so busy and that is good..Last I blogged was Thursday.. I went to Pastor's house for dinner..I had a great time..Also had Nadya there form their church..She translated for me at the orphanage during the summer while I did hair..
She is a doll..Had great lasagna Olya made with turkey... and a very interesting desert pastry that was also very good.
Helped Pastor set up an American blog...www.almazchurchorphanoutreach.blogspot.com
So please check it out..I also set up a chip in for a huge need they have.. This need is for a vehicle to fit their whole family...They now have 4 children and not enough room in the car for them...and while he started to drive me home..the back door was not secure..so this is not safe. They are trying to have a work van converted from Germany which is the cheapest way to go. They will add the windows & the seats to it. This van will also be used with their church and picking up missionaries form the airport.

1 comment:

  1. Wow very nice family. lovely and cute baby's. Great idea and best planning for family. thanks for nice details shared in the post.

    Romantic Dinner Bruges

    ReplyDelete